LIPOFABRIK is a young and innovative biotechnology company specialized in secondary metabolite production through fermentation processes. Our main products are lipopeptides from Bacillus Subtilis strains. We target high potential B to B industrial markets such as crop protection and cosmetics.
To start as soon as possible.
Training & experience
You must have graduated with a PhD in molecular biology, using state of the art techniques. You must have an extensive experience and skills around NRPS systems and metabolic engineering, ideally within Bacillus strains.
You will be part of a young and highly motivated team also counting with the best experts in Bacillus Subtilis and lipopeptides.
You will mainly be in charge of leading our ambitious development in molecular biology. You will also be involved in biomolecules production (flasks and/or bioreactors) in order to fulfill our clients’ demands.
Candidate must hold the following skills:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of main and up-to date molecular biology techniques.
- An experience with the Crispr-Cas9 technique would be very positive for your application.
- Bioinformatics skills.
- Maintenance and propagation of microbial (bacteria or yeast) cultures (flasks & bioreactors).
- Production of biomolecules through fermentation.
- Analytical skills (mainly HPLC, spectrophotometry and mass spectrometry…).
You show a field oriented approach with hard working capacities. You have developed excellent engineering skills, you are precise and reliable. You are passionate and capable of taking initiative in order to achieve the targeted goals and beyond. Being part of a passionate team working in an international environment, you possess good communication/writing skills and proficiency in English. As a fast-growing company, we will be able to offer further career opportunities and improvements for our successful staff.
// Send your application (in french or english) at email@example.com //